Selasa, 25 April 2017

Newcomer

Thank you to all the members of RUMBEL MENULIS IIP JAKARTA who give me the chance to write everything about what I think and what I feel in this facility. As a matter a fact, it is simple but I "SHY" to ask to others until I join this wonderful group. I LOVE THIS GROUP, Try to write and learn from the mistakes will be the best way for me to keep on moving. Hopefully, I could write every time as my passion is writing. Just give me the time to think and then share my ideas here. It is like a diary when I was in school hundred of years ago. This is not the end, This will be my long journey to enjoy the feeling that I have and thought that I could share...

3 komentar:

  1. Pertama kali nulis di blog, gimana gitu rasanya, haru....biru...

    BalasHapus
  2. Hihii, semangatt, mbakk..ayoo kita maju bareng2 😘

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. kalo saya mau mulai nulis lagi gimana ya? bisa dibantu..hi hi malu nih

      Hapus

WFH Year #1

 UNEXPECTED EVENTS It's not about how long you dedicate yourself to show your best performance. It's all about how you put and treat...