Kamis, 04 April 2019

Hope everyone is fine

How are you today?
With beloved daughters and elder sister

"How deep is your love?"
That is a question that have many kinds of answers. It depends on which point of view you are going to focus. For me, as a mother of four children, love can not be described by words. I do really want to be a romantic woman but it is difficult to find romantic vocabularies to express. All I could do is showing my efforts to give the best I have for my family. Feeling guilty is still a part of my life as the more they ask the more I could not reach they quest. I try to be good in front of them but I will feel weak afterwards. Hopefully, there will always be a silver lining while I try hard to give all I have for their future.


#expressyourideathroughwriting
#practicefeaturewriting
#habitualactivitiesinwriting

1 komentar:

  1. No worries mbaa, every person have their own love language, so have you💙 you have tried your best

    BalasHapus

WFH Year #1

 UNEXPECTED EVENTS It's not about how long you dedicate yourself to show your best performance. It's all about how you put and treat...